Friday, January 26, 2007

their own worst enemy.

Revisiting this blog entry, I get some solid chuckles out of the reports that the "Obama=Radical Islam" thing was concocted and distributed by Senator Clinton's staffers, who are apparently trying to get a head start on taking chunks out of a potentially troublesome rival.

If that is indeed the case, then I have to smile at the humor potential here. The same people who fall for the "OBAMA IZ TEH MUZLIM" urban legend that has been spreading on conservative gun boards would probably be mortified to learn that they were doing Hillary's work all along.

But what do I know? I'm just one of them Atheist Muslims. (Or was that "Muslim Atheists"?)

Oh boy! I am so looking forward to November 2008, when I get to make my mark next to the question "Do you want America to become a.) a police state, b.) a nanny state, or do you want to c.) throw your vote away?"

At least it looks like Ron Paul will be running. Even if he doesn't win the primary, and even if he chooses to not run as an Independent, I'll write him in. That way, I won't have to hold my nose when I hit the button on Robby the Vote-Stealing Robot. Not even turkeys are dumb enough to pick their own butchers in hopes of getting "the lesser of two evils". You still end up on a dinner table with ruffles on your feet if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment