Friday, February 23, 2007

update.

Ha-haa!

Not only did I beat LawDog to the punch when blogging about the 70-ish vet who snapped a mugger's neck in Costa Rica, but I was also correct with my hunch about the vet's branch of service: he is a Marine.

Yeah, the other services are all highly trained professionals, and together they comprise the most powerful military in the history of civilization, but they don't emphasize snapping necks at the Air Force Academy or Great Lakes, if you know what I mean.

If you have any doubt, just go to a recruiting center that has offices for all services side by side, and take a look at the guys inside. Then ask yourself: which one of these guys looks and carries himself like he could snap my neck like a twig?

Eight out of ten times, the gentleman in question will be wearing a globe and anchor.

No comments:

Post a Comment